NEW PATIENTS FROM SEARCH ENGINES.
GET ON TOP OF GOOGLE FOR YOUR IMPORTANT KEYWORDS
There is no easy way to instantly get to the #1 spot on Google. It is a very labour intensive process involving in-depth analysis of your local area search dynamics, to determine how Google is weighting your various website factors in relation to your competitors.
How it works: Technical Website Optimization
Google continually updates their search logic to match the current trends of consumer behaviour online.
It’s important to know what your local search volume is for your important keywords relating to your primary service and featured brands. Then it becomes a matter of capturing as much of this volume as possible and directing it your way in order to maximize your opportunity to connect with new patients and present opportunities for them to book appointments via phone or real-time online scheduling.
Key factors that help to improve your Search Engine Ranking:
1) Content Relevance – Is your website deemed relevant by Google for a given search based on keywords and other website content?
2) Mobile Optimised – Does your website look good on mobile devices?
3) Website Speed – Does your website load quickly?
4) Online Authority – Have you been online for a long time? Do you have an established and consistent digital footprint with inbound links to your website?
5) Online Reviews – Google and Facebook Reviews help Search Engines prioritize which websites should be ranked higher than others.
6) …And more of our own strategic implementations including positioning your business versus your competitors.
Benefits to the Practice
Ultimately, the benefit is to rank above your competitors for all searches that will benefit your practice in terms of increased exposure and online impressions. Keep in mind that mastering Search Engine Presence requires an initial and periodic focus to identify what changes will put you ahead of your competitors.
We ensure that you can measure each incremental stage of Search Engine ranking improvement and you can decide at each stage whether to continue the optimisation or remain at your current status if it is generating sufficient leads.
Don’t forget, to capture new patients online, you can generate your own traffic with SEO, or pay for digital advertising. Both are effective, but Ads are getting increasingly expensive, so it is important to have a blended approach with a view to mastering SEO for greater return on investment.